Salmon Cakes in the Air Fryer with Sriracha Mayo
- Whisk together mayonnaise and Sriracha in a small bowl. Place 1 tablespoon Sriracha mayo in the bowl of a food processor and refrigerate the rest until ready to use.
- Add salmon, almond flour, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, and green onion to the Sriracha mayo; pulse quickly for 4 to 5 seconds until ingredients are just combined, but small chunks of salmon remain. (Do not overprocess as the mixture will become mushy.)
- Line a plate with waxed paper and spray hands with cooking spray. Form the salmon mixture into 8 small patties; transfer to a plate. Place in the refrigerator until chilled and firm, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Remove salmon cakes from refrigerator. Mist both sides with cooking spray and gently place in the air fryer basket, working in batches if necessary to avoid overcrowding.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 6 to 8 minutes. Place on a serving platter and serve with remaining Sriracha mayo and a light sprinkling of Old Bay seasoning, if desired.
Cook’s Note:Keep salmon cakes warm in an oven on the lowest setting while air frying remaining cakes.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Salmon Cakes in the Air Fryer with Sriracha Mayo on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Salmon Cakes in the Air Fryer with Sriracha Mayo