- Combine maple syrup, chipotle powder, and salt in saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat to low to keep warm.
- Place croutons in the bowl of a mini food processor; pulse until crushed into fine crumbs. Transfer to a shallow bowl. Whisk egg in a separate bowl.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Sprinkle salmon lightly with sea salt. Lightly dip salmon into egg mixture, letting excess drip off. Coat salmon in crouton breading and shake off extra. Set on a plate and mist lightly with cooking spray.
- Spray basket of the air fryer with cooking spray. Place salmon nuggets inside, working in batches to avoid overcrowding, if necessary.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 3 minutes. Gently turn salmon pieces, spray lightly with oil, and cook until salmon is cooked throughout, 3 to 4 more minutes. Place on a serving platter and drizzle with warm chipotle-maple syrup. Serve immediately.
TipsCook’s Notes:Keep nuggets warm in an oven on the lowest setting while air frying remaining nuggets.You can also serve the chipotle-maple syrup on the side as a dipping sauce.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Salmon Nuggets in the Air Fryer on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Salmon Nuggets in the Air Fryer