2 teaspoons olive oil, divided, or as needed
¼ cup chopped onion, or more to taste
½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese
¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
1 cup chopped fresh spinach
1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
1 clove garlic, minced, or to taste
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 (8 ounce) salmon fillet
1 teaspoon lemon juice, or to taste
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in onion. Cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Combine cream cheese and blue cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 25 seconds.
- Add cheese mixture, spinach, bread crumbs, garlic, salt, and pepper to the onions; mix until well combined. Put stuffing in the freezer until chilled, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Cut salmon into 2 portions. Slice each portion in half, leaving a connecting point at one side.
- Heat remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add salmon and fry until colored a bit, about 15 seconds per side. Transfer salmon to the prepared baking dish.
- Take stuffing out of the freezer and make into 2 balls. Put 1 ball into each salmon portion.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 17 minutes. Garnish with lemon juice.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Salmon Stuffed on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Salmon Stuffed