Salsa de cranberries fresca

Rate this post
Salsa de cranberries fresca

Fresh Cranberry Salsa

Published on June 18, 2020

  • 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries

  • 6 tablespoons white sugar

  • 2 tbsp orange liqueur made with brandy (such as Grand MarnierĀ®)

  • Ā½ cucumber – peeled, seeded, and diced

  • 2 stalks celery, chopped

  • 4 slices pickled jalapeno pepper, finely chopped

  1. Place the cranberries into a food processor, and pulse until finely chopped. They should still have some texture. Transfer to a serving bowl, and stir in the sugar, orange liqueur, cucumber, celery and jalapeno. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving to blend the flavors.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

72Calories0g Fat17g Carbs0g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe8Calories72% Daily Value *Total Fat0g0%Sodium43mg2%Total Carbohydrate17g6%Dietary Fiber2g8%Total Sugars13gProtein0gVitamin C6mg32%Calcium10mg1%Iron0mg1%Potassium85mg2%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Salsa de cranberries fresca on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Salsa de cranberries fresca


[‘
‘]
  Nachos with Chicken Enchilada

Similar Posts