- Beat butter, white sugar, and salt together in a bowl; add 2 cups flour and stir. Beat 1 cup flour into butter mixture; mix until a sticky dough forms.
- Whisk egg, vanilla extract, and milk together in a bowl. Beat remaining flour and egg mixture into dough. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break off a small portion of dough and roll it out on a lightly floured work surface into a 1/4-inch thick round. Place round on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until slightly golden and soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook and stir coconut in a large skillet over medium heat until golden brown and toasted, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Melt caramel bits in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth, about 2 minutes. Stir coconut into caramel. Press a spoonful of caramel-coconut mixture into the top of each cookie.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth, about 60 seconds. Dip the base of each cookie into melted chocolate and place dipped cookies on parchment paper until chocolate sets. Drizzle chocolate over the top of each cookie.
Cook’s Note:Make the cookies a day or two prior to serving them as they do get better once they settle and they will last for a long time. Enjoy!
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Samoa Cookies from Scratch on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Samoa Cookies from Scratch