- Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch cubes. Transfer into a pot of cold water. Stir in salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Simmer over medium heat until cubes are tender but still hold their shape, about 15 minutes. Drain potatoes in a colander and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir until softened and translucent, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, combine 1 teaspoon kosher salt, garam masala, cumin, coriander, turmeric, and cayenne in a small bowl for the spice mix.
- Add serrano pepper, garlic, ginger, and the spice mix to the onions. Cook and stir until mixture is well combined, about 2 minutes. Add peas; cook until heated through and slightly tender, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer mixture into a bowl with the potatoes. Add cilantro and lemon juice. Mix with a spatula until filling is well combined, with some potatoes partially mashed. Add more salt if needed.
- Combine cilantro, mint, green onions, serrano pepper, lime juice, and yogurt in a blender. Blend until smooth. Season with salt.
- Spread a few spoonfuls of the filling over one half of 1 tortilla. Fold in half. Repeat with remaining filling and tortillas.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook each quesadilla until browned and crispy, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer quesadilla onto your work surface and cut in thirds. Plate and serve at any temperature, alongside the chutney sauce.
Chef’s Notes:Substitute lime for lemon in the filling if desired.Feel free to melt some mild cheese over the tortilla before adding the filling.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Samosadilla (Samosa Quesadilla) (Samosa Quesadilla) on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Samosadilla (Samosa Quesadilla) (Samosa Quesadilla)