- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 cup cilantro, green onions, 1 1/2 tablespoon ground chipotle peppers, 1 tablespoon lime juice, garlic basil spread, 1 teaspoon cumin, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate chipotle mayonnaise for at least 1 hour.
- Combine beef tri-tip, Anaheim chile peppers, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, juice of 1 lime, olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper, smoked paprika, and Mexican oregano in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate beef mixture for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Heat a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add beef mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until onions soften and become golden and beef browns, 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in 1 cup chopped cilantro and jalapeno peppers.
- Spread each hoagie bun with 2 tablespoons chipotle mayonnaise. Spoon beef mixture into buns and top each sandwich with 2 ounces Asiago cheese.
- Place sandwiches on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bread is toasted and warm, about 5 minutes. Divide fresh avocado, cherry tomatoes, and 1/2 cup cilantro over the 4 sandwiches.
Editor’s Note:Here’s the recipe for Garlic Basil Spread.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Sandwich with Carne Asada on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Sandwich with Carne Asada