- Whisk eggs, 3 tablespoons milk, white sugar, and vanilla extract together in a shallow bowl until smooth.
- Heat 1/4 inch of oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Dip 4 pieces of bread in egg mixture and fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining pieces.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of milk with custard powder in a small bowl; stir until smooth. Bring remaining milk to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir custard mixture into the saucepan. Reduce heat and cook, stirring frequently, until custard thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Place 8 bread toasts on a shallow tray. Spread custard over each piece. Cover with remaining 8 toasts to form a sandwich. Dust with confectioners’ sugar. Top each sandwich with a dollop of whipped cream and a strawberry. Insert a toothpick through the fruit to hold the sandwich together.
Editor’s Note:We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Sandwich with French Toast on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Sandwich with French Toast