Sandwiches with Soy-Marinated Pork
Soy-Marinated Pork Sandwiches
Published on June 19, 2020
4 ½ teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
4 ½ teaspoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
2 teaspoons sambal oelek
1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
12 ounces pork tenderloin, trimmed and thinly sliced
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
¼ teaspoon white sugar
1 cup shaved carrot strips
¼ cup diagonally sliced green onions
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- Whisk soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, sambal oelek, sesame oil, and ginger together in a large bowl. Add pork; toss well to coat. Let stand at room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Whisk rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon oil, and white sugar together in a bowl. Add carrot strips, green onions, and cilantro; toss to coat.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Place buns on a baking sheet, cut sides up.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink in the center, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Broil buns in the preheated oven until lightly toasted, 1 to 2 minutes. Top bottom halves of buns evenly with pork and carrot mixture. Cover with top halves of buns.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Sandwiches with Soy-Marinated Pork on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Sandwiches with Soy-Marinated Pork