- Combine chicken breasts and teriyaki marinade in a large resealable plastic bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Combine cilantro, peanut butter, red wine vinegar, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, and lime zest in a food processor; blend well. Pour in 1/2 cup olive oil slowly and blend until dressing is smooth. Add pepper; blend again.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread corn tortilla strips on a baking sheet; drizzle 2 teaspoons olive oil on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crispy, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts; cook until browned, 7 to 10 minutes per side. Cool until easily handled, about 5 minutes. Slice into thin strips.
- Toss corn, black beans, and romaine lettuce together in a large bowl. Top with Monterey Jack cheese, chicken, and tortilla strips. Pour dressing over salad.
Cook’s Note:I’ve used Perdue(R) Short Cuts(R) Southwestern-style chicken strips and crumbled tortilla chips, and it was just as good.Editor’s Note:Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of teriyaki marinade. The actual amount of teriyaki marinade consumed will vary.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Santa Fe Salad from The Cheesecake Factory® on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Santa Fe Salad from The Cheesecake Factory®