Sauce for Raw Pasta

Rate this post
Sauce for Raw Pasta

Raw Pasta Sauce

Published on January 19, 2020

  1. Puree tomatoes, including seeds and juice, in a food processor or blender. Transfer to a lidded 2-cup container.

  2. Stir green bell pepper, onion, lime juice, garlic, sea salt, oregano, and rosemary into pureed tomatoes. Place lid on container and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

38Calories0g Fat9g Carbs2g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe2Calories38% Daily Value *Total Fat0g0%Saturated Fat0g1%Sodium118mg5%Total Carbohydrate9g3%Dietary Fiber2g8%Total Sugars5gProtein2gVitamin C34mg169%Calcium24mg2%Iron2mg10%Potassium367mg8%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Sauce for Raw Pasta on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Sauce for Raw Pasta

  Casserole of Skinny Enchiladas

Similar Posts