Shannon’s Evil Brownies

Rate this post
Shannon’s Evil Brownies

Shannon’s Wicked Brownies

Published on June 18, 2020

  • 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped

  • ⅔ cup butter

  • 2 cups white sugar

  • 4 eggs

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  • 1 cup all-purpose flour

  • ¼ teaspoon salt

  • 2 cups milk chocolate chips

  • 1 cup toffee baking bits

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9×13 inch pan with aluminum foil and grease the foil. Melt chocolate and butter together in the microwave, stirring occasionally until smooth; set aside to cool.

  2. In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla until frothy, stir in the chocolate mixture. Combine the flour and salt ; blend into the batter. Fold in the chocolate chips and toffee pieces. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.

  3. Bake for 28 to 32 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out slightly sticky. Cool before cutting into bars.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

320Calories17g Fat40g Carbs3g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe24Calories320% Daily Value *Total Fat17g22%Saturated Fat10g50%Cholesterol57mg19%Sodium145mg6%Total Carbohydrate40g15%Dietary Fiber1g3%Total Sugars29gProtein3gCalcium26mg2%Iron1mg5%Potassium19mg0%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Shannon’s Evil Brownies on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Shannon’s Evil Brownies


[‘
‘]
  Crisps with Maple Pecans

Similar Posts