Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner Keto
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a 12×18-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper in a bowl. Sprinkle over both sides of chicken tenders. Wrap each tender with a slice of bacon and set in the middle of the baking sheet.
- Place halved asparagus spears on one side of the chicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Place riced cauliflower on the other side of the chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes, stirring cauliflower and asparagus halfway through.
- Set oven to broil and cook until bacon is browned and sizzling and chicken is no longer pink in the center, an additional 2 to 3 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove from oven and drizzle tenders with hot sauce. Serve immediately, or divide into storage containers and refrigerate.
Cook’s Notes:Try not to overcrowd the baking sheet; use 2 sheets if necessary.You can make your own riced cauliflower by chopping half a head of cauliflower into florets and pulsing in a blender or food processor until a rice-like consistency is reached.Sugar-free BBQ sauce also works well in place of the buffalo sauce.You can also add shredded Cheddar cheese to the chicken during the last minute of cooking.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner Keto on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner Keto