Vegan Green Bean, Tomato, and Basil Sheet Pan Dinner
Updated on January 7, 2022
2 cups baby potatoes
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided (Optional)
2 cups cherry tomatoes
2 cups 1-inch cut fresh green beans
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons dried basil
1 teaspoon flaked sea salt (such as Maldon®)
1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
2 teaspoons olive oil, or to taste (Optional)
salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium bowl. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Toss cherry tomatoes, green beans, garlic, basil, and sea salt with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Remove potatoes from the oven, push them to one side of the pan, and add the tomato and green bean mixture. Roast until tomatoes start to wilt, 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and pour into a serving dish. Stir in garbanzo beans, add 2 teaspoons olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Sheet Pan Dinner with Green Beans, Tomatoes, and Basil on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Sheet Pan Dinner with Green Beans, Tomatoes, and Basil