Shepherd’s Pie by Marie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Mash potatoes with 1 tablespoon butter using a potato masher or fork; season with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Stir onion soup mix, chicken bouillon, and beef bouillon into ground beef; simmer until flavors blend, about 2 minutes. Add water if mixture is too dry.
- Spread ground beef mixture into the bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish; top with corn, carrots, and peas. Spoon mashed potato mixture over vegetable layer; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over mashed potato layer; continue baking until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 10 more minutes.
Cook’s Note:Instant potatoes can be substituted for fresh potatoes. Follow the directions on the box to make the 5 to 6 serving size (2 2/3 cups).
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Shepherd’s Pie by Marie on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Shepherd’s Pie by Marie