Chicken and Shrimp
Published on April 3, 2019
5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 ¼ teaspoons salt, divided
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – 1 inch cubes
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
¼ cup dry white wine
1 ¼ cups water
ground black pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute mushrooms until golden; remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add another 2 tablespoons oil to skillet. Saute onion, garlic and shrimp until opaque. Remove from skillet and add to mushrooms.
- In a shallow dish or bowl mix 2 tablespoons flour with 3/4 teaspoon salt. Dredge chicken in flour to coat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet and saute chicken in oil for 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add chicken to mushroom/shrimp mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet and stir in 1 tablespoon flour. Cook about 30 seconds, stirring constantly, until brown. Stir in wine, 1/2 teaspoon salt and water. Boil for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium low and return shrimp and chicken mixture to skillet. Simmer for about 10 minutes, season with pepper and serve.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Shrimp and chicken on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Shrimp and chicken