Coconut Bread Pudding from Silk®
¾ cup brown sugar or dark brown sugar
3 cups Silk® Original or Vanilla Coconutmilk
4 eggs or equivalent egg substitute
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons coconut extract
¼ cup coconut or dark rum (Optional)
2 cups flaked coconut (sweetened or unsweetened), divided
1 (1 pound) loaf whole grain bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Coat a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, Silk, eggs, (or egg substitute), spices, salt, coconut extract and rum, if using.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut.
- Gently stir in bread cubes until evenly coated.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan, cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Place pan on a cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup flaked coconut and bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until center springs back.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Silk® Coconut Bread Pudding on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Silk® Coconut Bread Pudding