- Combine soy sauce, 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons pineapple juice, 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons hot honey, garlic, brown sugar, salt, and ginger in a saucepan; stir until well combined. Cook over medium heat until sauce is just starting to boil, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and whisk in cornstarch until well incorporated. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to thicken, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove teriyaki sauce from heat.
- Thread chicken into skewers. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Brush chicken on both sides with teriyaki sauce, reserving remaining sauce, and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight for best results.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken skewers on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 13 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Brush skewers with more sauce. Broil each side for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with extra teriyaki sauce on the side.
Editorial Note:Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of teriyaki sauce. The actual amount of sauce consumed will vary.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Skewers of Teriyaki Chicken Thighs on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Skewers of Teriyaki Chicken Thighs