Smoothie with Creamy Banana and Strawberry Split

Rate this post
Smoothie with Creamy Banana and Strawberry Split

Creamy Banana Strawberry Split Smoothie

Published on June 4, 2016

  • 1 cup almond milk

  • 1 chopped banana, frozen

  • ¾ cup strawberries

  • 3 ice cubes

  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  • 1 teaspoon honey

  • 1 teaspoon ground flax seed

  • 1 teaspoon ground chia seeds

  • ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon

  1. Blend almond milk, banana, strawberries, ice cubes, protein powder, vanilla extract, honey, ground flax seeds, ground chia seeds, and cinnamon in a blender until smooth.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

111Calories2g Fat14g Carbs10g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe4Calories111% Daily Value *Total Fat2g2%Saturated Fat0g2%Cholesterol3mg1%Sodium95mg4%Total Carbohydrate14g5%Dietary Fiber2g8%Total Sugars9gProtein10gVitamin C20mg99%Calcium69mg5%Iron0mg2%Potassium208mg4%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Smoothie with Creamy Banana and Strawberry Split on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Smoothie with Creamy Banana and Strawberry Split


[‘
‘]
  Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Thighs with Herbs

Similar Posts