Smothered BBQ Chicken Grilled in Kansas City
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Measure out 1/2 cup of sauce and set aside. Pour remaining sauce into a large sealable bag. Add chicken breasts to bag. Seal and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and arrange four 12×12-inch pieces of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil on the grill. Use tongs to transfer one chicken breast to each foil square. Discard marinade.
- Brush each chicken breast with some of the remaining 1/2 cup BBQ sauce. Top with mushrooms and onions. Fold foil around each chicken breast to enclose the chicken and veggies. Allow to cook over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear or a meat thermometer inserted into the center reads 170 degrees F.
- Unwrap foil packets and place 2 slices of provolone cheese over each chicken breast so that the cheese is lying on top of the mushrooms and onions. Allow to cook uncovered 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish with fresh cilantro or parsley and serve.
Reynolds Kitchens TipLock in delicious flavor by grilling chicken and veggies together in a Reynolds Wrap(R) Non-Stick Foil packet.
Editor’s Note:Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Smothered BBQ Chicken Grilled in Kansas City on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Smothered BBQ Chicken Grilled in Kansas City