Snickerdoodles with Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter Snickerdoodles
Published on June 19, 2020
1 ¼ cups peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
½ cup unsalted butter
½ cup shortening
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup white sugar, or to taste
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine peanut butter, 1 cup white sugar, brown sugar, butter, and shortening in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Stir in vanilla extract. Beat in eggs.
- Sift flour, cream of tartar, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Gradually add to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Mix 1/4 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon together in a shallow bowl. Roll dough into 1-inch balls, roll in cinnamon-sugar, and place on a baking sheet. Flatten each ball slightly with the bottom of a drinking glass, or by making a criss-cross pattern with the tines of a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly browned, about 8 minutes. Do not overbake. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Snickerdoodles with Peanut Butter on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Snickerdoodles with Peanut Butter