Updated on January 13, 2022
9 hrs 35 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 pound chopped fresh rhubarb
2 cups water
1 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons finely grated fresh lemon zest
¼ teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
1 pinch salt
- Combine rhubarb, water, sugar, lemon zest, ginger, and a heavy pinch of salt in an uncovered, medium, heavy-based saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until rhubarb begins to disintegrate, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool to room temperature, at least 30 minutes.
- Pour cooled liquid into a blender and process until thoroughly pureed. Transfer to a container, cover, and place in the refrigerator to chill, at least 4 hours. Then transfer the chilled mixture to the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Pour mixture into the blender and blend until color is consistent throughout, about 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions for sorbet, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Sorbet with Rhubarb on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Sorbet with Rhubarb