Savory Chorizo Sausage, Rice & Bean SoupPerfect as a cool-weather warmer-upper-or any time of year when you’re in the mood for ahearty soup. Just reading the ingredients list-chorizo sausage, black beans, garlic-and-butter
Updated on March 10, 2020
1 pound chorizo sausage, ground (or favorite flavor sausage)
1 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
1 (32 ounce) carton low-sodium chicken broth
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 (14.5 ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes (diced or whole)
1 cup diced zucchini (1/2-inch)
1 cup frozen roasted or plain corn
¾ cup UNCLE BEN’S® Flavor Infusions Garlic & Butter Rice
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown sausage (10 to 12 minutes).
- Add onion and garlic. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened (4 to 5 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
- Reduce heat to low; continue cooking 12 to 15 minutes.
- Scoop into individual bowls and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Soup with Chorizo Sausage, Rice, and Beans on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Soup with Chorizo Sausage, Rice, and Beans