Garlic Asparagus Soup
Updated on April 26, 2022
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
4 green onions, coarsely chopped
1 ½ pounds asparagus, trimmed and coarsely chopped
2 (14 ounce) cans vegetable broth
salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook and stir garlic and green onions in saucepan until garlic is just golden, about 3 minutes.
- Cook and stir asparagus with garlic and green onions until slightly softened, about 2 more minutes.
- Pour in vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until asparagus is tender, about 10 minutes. Turn off heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour soup into blender, filling no more than halfway full. Cover with a lid. Carefully start the blender, using a few quick pulses to get soup moving before leaving it on to puree. Puree in batches until smooth.
- Transfer soup back to saucepan and reheat. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Soup with Garlic and Asparagus on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Soup with Garlic and Asparagus