- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Wrap sweet potato in aluminum foil; place on an oven-safe dish to catch drips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft, about 45 minutes.
- While the sweet potato is roasting, place pumpkin, carrots, and onions on a baking pan. Brush with olive oil; sprinkle with salt, allspice, and white pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Peel the sweet potato and squash when cool enough to handle. Transfer to a large saucepan; add carrots, onions, nutmeg, cumin, coriander, ginger, salt, and pepper. Stir in chicken stock and coconut milk. Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until fragrant, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Puree soup using an immersion blender until smooth.
Cook’s Notes:For a vegetarian option, use Masse(R) chicken-style stock, which is vegetable-based.If using a countertop blender to blend the soup, let it cool before blending and do not blend more than a cup or two at a time, as it will spill out the top.You can substitute butternut squash for the pumpkin, if you prefer.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Soup with Pumpkin and Coconut Milk on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Soup with Pumpkin and Coconut Milk