Sour Cream Cheesecake from Waldorf’s
Waldorf’s Sour Cream Cheesecake
Published on June 18, 2020
2 hrs 10 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup white sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix vanilla wafers, margarine, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Beat the two 8-ounce packages and 3-ounce package cream cheese with 1 cup sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into cream cheese mixture, stirring well after each addition; spread over crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until middle of cheesecake is set, 25 to 30 minutes; cool for 10 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Mix sour cream, 2 tablespoons white sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until creamy; pour over cheesecake.
- Bake until topping is set, about 5 minutes. Cool cheesecake to room temperature and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Sour Cream Cheesecake from Waldorf’s on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Sour Cream Cheesecake from Waldorf’s