Spaghetti Squash from the Mediterranean
Mediterranean Spaghetti Squash
Published on April 4, 2019
1 hrs 36 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 spaghetti squash, halved
1 cup water
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 sweet onion, chopped
6 cloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon hot sauce, or to taste
1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
½ red bell pepper, chopped
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon dried thyme
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place spaghetti squash cut-side down in a baking pan. Pour water around squash.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender when pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes. Cool until easily handled, 5 to 10 minutes. Scrape out and discard seeds. Scrape flesh into strands with a fork.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until lightly browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and hot sauce; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in squash strands, artichoke hearts, and red bell pepper. Season with oregano, basil, and thyme.
- Stir chicken and Parmesan cheese into the saucepan. Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until flavors combine, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Spaghetti Squash from the Mediterranean on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Spaghetti Squash from the Mediterranean