- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place butternut squash, cut-sides up, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the insides are soft enough to be scooped out with a spoon, 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly, then scoop flesh into a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Meanwhile, place spaghetti squash, cut-sides down, in a microwave-safe container. Add 1 inch of water and microwave on high until insides are soft, about 12 minutes. Let cool slightly, then use a fork to pull out strands of flesh.
- Transfer pureed butternut squash to a pot with stock, milk, Cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese; bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer until sauce begins to thicken, about 2 minutes. Add pepper, cayenne, nutmeg, and salt and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and mix in spaghetti squash.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle each serving with bread crumbs.
Cook’s Note:For an easy weeknight meal, cook squash beforehand.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Spaghetti Squash Pureed with Butternut Squash on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Spaghetti Squash Pureed with Butternut Squash