- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add spaghetti and a liberal amount of salt to the boiling water and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain pasta and transfer to a large serving bowl. Reserve 1 cup pasta water.
- While pasta is cooking, coat chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Remove chicken and chop into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Add bacon to the same pan and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and cut into small pieces.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, basil, and red pepper flakes to the bacon fat and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken and bacon and reduce heat to just above a simmer. Stir in milk and cornstarch. Add chicken broth, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese; stir and simmer until well mixed and cheeses have melted.
- Slowly add 1/2 cup pasta water to the sauce; stir and allow the sauce to thicken up to desired consistency, adding more pasta water as needed. Pour sauce over pasta to serve.
Cook’s Notes:You can shred the chicken in your food processor with a few quick pulses. It’s a perfect way to hide it in the sauce from your kids.Pecorino Romano cheese can be used instead of Parmesan.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Spaghetti with Chicken and White Sauce on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Spaghetti with Chicken and White Sauce