- Bring a pot of water to a boil; add crawfish and boil until they turn bright red and claws are easily pulled off, 7 to 10 minutes. Peel and devein crawfish to yield about 1 pound.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil in the meantime. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat an 8×10-inch baking dish lightly with oil.
- Whisk cream of mushroom and chicken soups together in a medium saucepan with Cajun seasoning and garlic powder. Add 1 cup Cheddar cheese and continue whisking until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Mix spaghetti, tomatoes, and crawfish together in the prepared baking dish. Add the cheese sauce and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle top remaining Cheddar cheese and parsley.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and golden brown at the edges, about 35 minutes.
Cook’s Note:Use pre-cooked crawfish such as boiled frozen crawfish if possible.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Spaghetti with Crawfish Baked on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Spaghetti with Crawfish Baked