- Rub each chicken thigh down with salt.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function; heat olive oil. Add chicken thighs and cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- Place bell pepper, onion, and garlic in the pressure cooker. Saute until starting to soften, about 1 minute. Add salt, cumin, ground red pepper, oregano, white pepper, and red pepper flakes; mix well. Cook until onion is translucent and softened, 3 to 5 minutes, making sure not to burn it.
- Mix in tomatoes and chicken broth. Bring to a boil; scrape bottom to remove any browned bits.
- Pour in rice. Return chicken thighs to the pot, on top of rice. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 12 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 15 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Mix in peas. Replace and lock lid to heat peas, about 5 minutes.
Cook’s Note:You can use frozen, slightly thawed edamame instead of frozen peas, if desired.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Spanish Chicken with Rice in the Instant Pot® on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Spanish Chicken with Rice in the Instant Pot®