Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed Mushrooms with Spinach
Published on April 2, 2019
2 tablespoons butter
5 slices bacon
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
12 large mushrooms
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
.40000000596046 cup heavy cream
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a 9×13 inch baking dish with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Place frozen spinach in a medium saucepan with 1/4 cup water. Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and cook spinach covered 10 minutes. Uncover and stir. Remove from heat and drain.
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Arrange caps in the baking dish. Finely chop stems.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, and mix in onion and garlic. Cook 5 minutes, or until tender, then mix in bacon, spinach, chopped mushroom stems and heavy cream. Bring cream to a boil. Remove from heat and mix in Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Stuff mushroom caps generously with the mixture. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons melted butter. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms