Squares of Chewy Pecan

Rate this post
Squares of Chewy Pecan

Chewy Pecan Squares

Updated on January 14, 2022


1 9×13-inch baking dish

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • 1 (16 ounce) package light brown sugar

  • 2 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick ®)

  • 4 eggs

  • 1 cup chopped pecans

  • 2 tablespoons melted margarine, cooled

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.

  2. Mix brown sugar, baking mix, eggs, pecans, margarine, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; spread into the prepared baking dish.

  3. Bake in the preheated oven until brown and bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes. Cut into 2-inch squares.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

163Calories7g Fat25g Carbs2g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe24Calories163% Daily Value *Total Fat7g8%Saturated Fat1g6%Cholesterol31mg10%Sodium153mg7%Total Carbohydrate25g9%Dietary Fiber1g2%Total Sugars19gProtein2gVitamin C0mg1%Calcium39mg3%Iron1mg4%Potassium68mg1%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Squares of Chewy Pecan on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Squares of Chewy Pecan

  Peas with Lemon Rice

Similar Posts