One-Pan Sriracha Chicken and Veggies
Published on March 5, 2020
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken skin-side down in the skillet; cook until browned, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until second side is browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Drain excess grease if desired.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon butter in the skillet. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir in potatoes and red bell pepper; cook until tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Place chicken thighs on top.
- Mix sriracha sauce and brown sugar together in a bowl; pour evenly over chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C) and potatoes are browned, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Sriracha Chicken and Veggies in One Pan on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Sriracha Chicken and Veggies in One Pan