- Place 7 tablespoons softened, unsalted butter in a small mixing bowl.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon unsalted butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir cooked garlic into reserved softened butter.
- Press minced fresh herbs into the garlic-butter mixture using a rubber spatula, stirring and pressing until evenly distributed. Season with sea salt to taste. Cover and refrigerate until slightly firmed up, about 20 minutes.
- Turn mixture out onto a 9×12-inch strip of aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Form mixture into a log, about 6 inches long and 1 inch thick. Roll herb butter up in the foil or parchment, twisting the ends and closing with a twist tie or rubber band.
- Return to the refrigerator until firmed up, about 40 minutes.
- Slice into 8 equal portions and serve on top of steak or other dishes. Wrap and refrigerate any leftovers up to 4 days.
Cook’s Note:Use any combination of fresh herbs your family will enjoy. Herb butter is great not only on steak, but works with any grilled or roasted protein, steamed vegetables, or on baked potatoes.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Steak with Herb Butter on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Steak with Herb Butter