- Measure out 1/4 cup pineapple juice from the can and add to a small mixing bowl. Set pineapple chunks aside and reserve any extra juice for another use or discard.
- Add soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, and pepper flakes to the pineapple juice; stir until well combined. Transfer 1/4 cup of the mixture to a small bowl and leave the rest in the mixing bowl.
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add avocado oil to the hot skillet and heat until it shimmers, about 30 seconds. Add red onion and bell peppers; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes. Add broccoli; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the sauce from the mixing bowl and bring to a boil. Add shrimp and cook until they turn pink and begin to curl, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir cornstarch into the sauce in the small bowl, mixing until there are no lumps. Slowly add to the skillet, stirring constantly. Add reserved pineapple chunks.
- Cook until sauce thickens, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and sprinkle cashews over top. Serve immediately.
Cook’s Note:Any neutral oil will work in place of avocado oil.
Editor’s Note:Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of pineapple juice. The actual amount of pineapple juice consumed will vary.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Stir-Fry Pineapple-Shrimp on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Stir-Fry Pineapple-Shrimp