Strawberry Crumble from Scratch
Homemade Strawberry Crumble
Published on September 15, 2022
1 hrs 10 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 cup all-purpose flour
¾ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
¾ cup chopped walnuts
1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger
1 cup packed light brown sugar, divided
½ cup salted butter, melted
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
2 ½ pounds fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 11×7-inch baking dish.
- Stir together flour, oats, walnuts, ginger, and 3/4 cup brown sugar in a bowl. Add butter; using your hands, stir mixture until moistened and coarse crumbs form.
- Stir together cornstarch, vinegar, and remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar in a large bowl until combined, then stir in the strawberries. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and top with crumble mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the strawberries are tender, mixture is rapidly bubbling around all edges, and top is golden, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit at room temperature, about 10 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Strawberry Crumble from Scratch on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Strawberry Crumble from Scratch