- Mix steak and red wine together in a bowl; set aside to marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Combine flour, salt, paprika, and black pepper together in a resealable plastic bag. Remove steak from marinade, reserving red wine for later use; add steak to flour mixture and shake to coat.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir steak, onion, and garlic until steak is browned and onion is softened and translucent, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir mushrooms, beef broth, water, reserved red wine marinade, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, and mustard into steak mixture until well mixed; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover skillet, and simmer until steak is very tender, about 1 hour.
- Stir cream cheese and sour cream into steak mixture; cook and stir until warmed, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve over cooked noodles.
Cook’s Notes:Nut oils can be substituted for butter.Can be prepared up to a day ahead and refrigerated before adding the sour cream and cream cheese. Then reheat slowly before adding the last two ingredients.Substitute 1 1/3 cups beef stock for the canned beef broth if desired. Dijon mustard can be used instead of prepared mustard.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Stroganoff with Beef on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Stroganoff with Beef