- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix egg and water together in a bowl.
- Beat cream cheese, white sugar, and lemon juice together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Roll each puff pastry into a 12×16-inch rectangle. Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture down the center of a long side of each rectangle, leaving a 1-inch border. Top each of the cream cheese layers with 1/2 of the cherries and 1/2 of the walnuts.
- Fold opposite end of each puff pastry over the filling, brushing the edges with egg mixture to seal. Tuck the ends underneath the roll and place seam-side down on a baking sheet. Brush the tops of each strudel with egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 35 minutes. Cool strudels on baking sheet set on a wire rack, at least 30 minutes.
- Whisk confectioners’ sugar, milk, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until desired consistency for glaze is reached; drizzle over strudels.
Cook’s Note:Thaw pastry sheets at room temperature for 30 minutes.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Strudel with Black Walnuts and Cherries on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Strudel with Black Walnuts and Cherries