- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine spinach artichoke dip and ricotta cheese in a bowl. Stir in egg, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper; mix until well-combined. Set aside.
- Bring white sauce to a simmer over medium-low heat. Stir in grated Gruyere cheese until cheese is melted and incorporated into sauce, 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in shells and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, but still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain. Set aside.
- Pour half the white sauce mixture into the bottom of a 9×13-inch casserole dish; spread evenly.
- Stuff pasta shells with the spinach artichoke mixture and place in casserole dish atop the white sauce, stuffed-side up.
- Pour remaining white sauce over the tops of the shells and sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and bubbling, about 25 minutes.
Editor’s NoteThis recipe calls for Chef John’s Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip.This recipe calls for Chef John’s White Sauce.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Stuffed Artichoke and Spinach Shells on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Stuffed Artichoke and Spinach Shells