Stuffed Mini Peppers

Rate this post
Stuffed Mini Peppers

Mini Stuffed Peppers

Updated on October 4, 2022

Yield:

20 stuffed pepper halves

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • 10 mini sweet peppers, sliced in half lengthwise

  • 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil

  • salt to taste

  • 1 (5.5 ounce) package goat cheese, softened

  • ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese

  • 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced

  • ½ teaspoon minced garlic

  • ½ teaspoon dried chopped chives

  • freshly ground black pepper to taste

  1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).

  2. Place pepper halves in a bowl. Add olive oil and salt; toss to combine.

  3. Mix goat cheese, Parmesan cheese, jalapeño, garlic, chives, and black pepper together in a separate bowl until evenly combined. Spoon cheese mixture into pepper halves and place onto a baking sheet.

  4. Bake in the preheated oven until peppers have softened and cheese is browned, about 15 minutes.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

43Calories3g Fat1g Carbs2g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe20Calories43% Daily Value *Total Fat3g4%Saturated Fat2g10%Cholesterol7mg2%Sodium68mg3%Total Carbohydrate1g0%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars0gProtein2gVitamin C0mg2%Calcium39mg3%Iron0mg1%Potassium17mg0%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Stuffed Mini Peppers on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Stuffed Mini Peppers


[‘
‘]
  Curry Sauce Made Simple

Similar Posts