- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Cut each noodle into 4 equal pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil; place bell pepper halves on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until peppers soften, about 20 minutes.
- While peppers bake, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook sausage and onion until browned, about 8 minutes. Add tomato sauce, garlic, and oregano and bring to a simmer. Simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes more.
- Remove peppers from oven and pour off any excess liquid. Leave oven on.
- Whisk ricotta cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, and basil together in a small mixing bowl. Layer each bell pepper half with 2 tablespoons sausage mixture, 1 noodle piece, and 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture. Repeat layers and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of each pepper. Place stuffed peppers on the baking sheet.
- Bake stuffed peppers in the preheated oven until cheese is browned and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
Cook’s Note:You can use any color bell pepper you prefer. I like to mix it up with red and green for the holidays.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Stuffed Peppers with Lasagna on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Stuffed Peppers with Lasagna