- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Place pork chops in a large bowl and season all sides with adobo seasoning, sazon seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, and salt; add 2 tablespoons Italian dressing and flip to coat.
- Bring 1 1/2 cups water and margarine to a boil in a saucepan; add stuffing mix and cover. Remove saucepan from heat and set aside until stuffing absorbs water, about 5 minutes; fluff with a fork.
- Remove pork chops from bowl, reserving liquid and seasonings. Lay each pork chop flat on cutting board and with a sharp knife held parallel to the board, cut a pocket into the pork, leaving 3 sides intact. Stuff each pork chop with stuffing and close pocket using a toothpick.
- Arrange pork chops on a baking sheet. Mix remaining 1 tablespoon Italian dressing and 1 tablespoon water with reserved juices from pork chops; pour over pork chops.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork chops are cooked through, 25 to 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Editor’s Note:The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the stuffing. The actual amount of stuffing consumed will vary.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Stuffed Pork Chops in the Oven on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Stuffed Pork Chops in the Oven