- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add red bell pepper, celery, and onion; cook and stir until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine stuffing mix, cream cheese, butter, and beaten egg in a large bowl; add hot water and mix well until incorporated. Let sit until liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes. Stir in red bell pepper mixture. Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Roll balls in bread crumbs; arrange them on a baking sheet. Flatten slightly into patties. Wrap patties in bacon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottoms are browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Flip and continue baking until crisp on top, about 10 minutes more.
Cook’s Notes:If mixture looks dry in step 2, add more water. The mixture should be wet and sticky, but not runny. If it is runny, add more stuffing mix or bread crumbs.I usually leave several balls unwrapped to cut down on the amount of bacon fat in the pan. All of the balls take on bacon flavor during cooking even if they aren’t wrapped.Cook these on the grill instead of baking if preferred.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Stuffing Balls Wrapped in Bacon on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Stuffing Balls Wrapped in Bacon