Stuffing for Focaccia
Focaccia StuffingA very flavorful alternative to traditional stuffing. Makes a fantastic complementary side dish to pork tenderloin, chicken, or turkey.
Updated on August 22, 2022
1 hrs 20 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
4 cups cubed focaccia bread
¼ cup butter
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped celery
½ teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
½ teaspoon dried thyme
¼ teaspoon salt
2 pinches ground black pepper
1 ¼ cups chicken broth, or more to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet and a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Place cubed focaccia on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper; saute until onion is translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove focaccia from the oven and transfer to the prepared casserole dish. Pour onion mixture over top and mix to lightly combine. Gently stir in 1 1/4 cups chicken broth, or up to 1/4 cup more depending on how crispy or wet you prefer your stuffing.
- Return to the oven and bake until golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes, stirring 1 to 2 times during baking.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Stuffing for Focaccia on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Stuffing for Focaccia