Unicorn Waffle Taco SundaeRecipe byJulie Hubert
Published on June 19, 2020
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup warm milk
¼ cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
White Chocolate Magic Shell:
- Preheat and grease a standard round waffle iron.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Stir warm milk, melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; mix into flour mixture just until batter is smooth.
- Scoop 1/2 cup batter into the preheated waffle iron; cook according to manufacturer’s instructions, 2 to 4 minutes. Immediately remove waffle; drape and form around a rolling pin to create a taco shape. Cool to room temperature.
- Mix white chocolate and coconut oil together in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until melted and smooth, about 1 minute. Whisk well.
- Dip the open side of each waffle into the white chocolate mixture using the handle of a spatula to hold the waffle.
- Sprinkle the sprinkles over white chocolate dipped area of waffle. Fill the waffles with strawberry ice cream and raspberry sorbet.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Sundae with Unicorn Waffle Tacos on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Sundae with Unicorn Waffle Tacos