- Combine condensed soup, egg, and seasoning salt (be careful, as soup is already salted) in a shallow dish or bowl; mix well. Dip chicken in mixture and turn to coat completely. Set aside.
- Mix together flour, cornstarch, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Place chicken pieces, one at a time, in the bag, seal and shake to coat. Add more flour and cornstarch as necessary, but add them in equal parts.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Be sure to use enough oil to cover chicken pieces.
- Place coated chicken on a platter; allow to sit until outside becomes doughy (this is critical to ensure crispiness when fried). Once chicken coating is doughy, test oil by dropping a piece of coating into it; oil is ready if it starts to fry immediately.
- Working in batches, fry chicken pieces in hot oil until cooked through and the juices run clear, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels and serve.
Editor’s Note:We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount may vary depending on cook time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic superior to Best Fried Chicken on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about superior to Best Fried Chicken