- Rinse rice under cold running water until water runs clear.
- Combine rice and water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Turn off heat and let rice sit without opening the lid for 20 minutes; the remaining steam continues to cook the rice.
- Combine rice vinegar and sugar; stir until mostly dissolved. Once rice has finished steaming, fold in vinegar-sugar mixture. Let rice cool, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place one sheet of nori on a work surface with the shiny side down. Place 1/4 of the rice on the nori and spread it around evenly from edge to edge, about 1/4-inch thick. Flip nori over on top of a plastic-covered rolling mat. Repeat with remaining nori and rice.
- Chop yellowtail into 1/4-inch cubes. Combine yellowtail, mayonnaise, and Sriracha in a bowl. Place 1/4 of the mixture, along with 1/4 of the cucumber, in a line along one of the short sides of the nori. Roll the mixture inside the nori using the rolling mat. Press roll tightly to form a uniform log. Spread 1/2 tablespoon tobiko in a long thin line across the top of each roll. Press rolls with rolling mat.
- Cover rolls with plastic wrap and press with the rolling mat again. Using a very sharp, wet, clean knife, cut each roll into 8 even pieces. Remove plastic wrap, plate, and serve.
Cook’s Notes:Making sushi is pretty easy and straight forward. I recommend watching some sushi DIYs on YouTube(R) to get the hang of the process.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Sushi with Spicy Yellowtail on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Sushi with Spicy Yellowtail