- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray basket with cooking spray.
- Pat chicken wings dry with a paper towel. Whisk together baking powder, salt, pepper, and paprika; pour into a resealable plastic bag. Place some of the chicken wings into the bag and give it a good shake until wings are well coated. Shake off excess baking powder mixture and repeat with remaining wings until all wings are coated.
- Place chicken wings in the air fryer basket, and cook, flipping halfway through, 22 to 23 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar, pineapple juice, ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, Sriracha, and sesame oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir well and bring to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to a simmer. Stir cornstarch and water together in a small bowl, pour into the saucepan, and quickly whisk until sauce thickens, about 1 minute. If sauce is too thick, thin out with a little water.
- Increase air fryer temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and cook wings until cooked through and crispy brown, about 2 more minutes.
- Pour sauce into a large bowl and add the cooked wings. Toss to coat well. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion and serve immediately.
Cook’s Note:Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to cook in batches. Keep an eye on the wings because air fryer temperatures do vary.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer