- Mix together flour, salt, mustard, and pepper in a wide, shallow bowl. Add cube steaks to flour mixture; toss to coat completely.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Fry steaks in hot oil until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side; transfer to a slow cooker, reserving drippings in the skillet.
- Sauté onion and garlic in drippings in the skillet over medium heat until softened, 2 to 3 minutes; add to the slow cooker. Discard oil.
- Stir together broth and tomato paste in a large bowl until paste is dissolved; add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, thyme, and oregano. Pour broth mixture over steaks in the slow cooker.
- Cook on Low until meat is tender and falling apart, 6 to 8 hours.
Editor’s Notes:The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the flour mixture. The actual amount of the flour mixture consumed will vary.We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Swiss Steak with Onion in the Slow Cooker on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Swiss Steak with Onion in the Slow Cooker